Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm auditoning for a play tonight!

My whole life I have been a ham. When I was growing up, I was insanely involved in theatre and dreamed of being a movie star. Well, I am a movie star...I've starred in several home videos, for starters. And please, get your mind out of the gutter. Thank you. ;) Anyways, yada yada yada...I stopped acting when I was 14. I guess I thought I was too cool or something. But now as an adult, my inner drama queen is hankering for some love and I must obey.

So the audition is for the lead part in the thriller "Rebecca" at Theatre in the Round, a locally renowned venue for plays. I do not expect that I will get the part, but I am desperate enough to have an audience for five minutes that I will go through the whole bit just to have some time on stage. LOL. But, let's get something clear. I DO want to be in a play. So, more to come on that. And, I will let you know how it goes tonight!! I can just hear all of your warm thoughts now..."Break a Leg, Marie!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment