Sunday, July 12, 2009

Leaving the house without concealer...gasp!

I have been using Reviva products ever since I was 18 and worked in skin care sales. I have liked their eye firming serum since then, but recently they upgraded their line with better, more effective ingredients. I am currently loving Reviva's DMAE & Alpha Lipoic Acide & Vitamin C Ester Firming Eye Serum. What I really enjoy besides the fact that this stuff is ALL NATURAL is that it supplements my need for concealer. After washing my face in the morning, I dab a few drops underneath my eyes and on my lids, and I gently pat the serum to even the spread. And voala! The stuff actually works. Not only do I notice a lightening of my dark circles but I also notice a slight firming sensation and reduced baginess. I am not saying that my eyes feel like they are going to peel back behind my hairline, but the feeling is that of a gentle lift and rejuvination. I recommend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment